BIS Recruitment 2023: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at bis.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Noida – Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Sep-2023
BIS Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Noida – Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Delhi – New Delhi|
|BIS Official Website||bis.gov.in|
BIS Vacancy Details
|Location Name||No of Posts|
BIS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BIS official notification candidate should have completed MBA in Marketing, MSW from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for BIS Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BIS official website bis.gov.in, Starts from 02-09-2023 to 18-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for BIS Consultant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through BIS official website bis.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bureau of Indian Standards will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
Supporting documents like Photograph of Applicant, Aadhar Card, DoB Certificate, Qualification Certificate & Experience Certificate shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Sep-2023