DDUH Recruitment 2023: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) has released a notification at health.delhigovt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 29-Nov-2023
DDUH Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|DDUH Official Website||health.delhigovt.nic.in|
DDUH Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DDUH official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ DNB, MD, MS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 04-Dec-2023.
- OBC Candidates:03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates:05 Years
No Application Fee.
Walk in Interview
How to apply for DDUH Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Maharashtra can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Admn. Block 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. on 29-Nov-2023
- Date of notification Released: 03-11-2023
- Walk-In Date: 29-Nov-2023
- Walk-In Interview Date for Senior Resident (Orthopedics & Forensic Medicine) Posts: 08th November 2023
- Walk-In Interview Date for Senior Resident (Anaesthesia & Obs & Gynae) Posts: 03rd November 2023 to 29th November 2023
DDUH Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Senior Resident (Orthopedics/ Forensic Medicine) Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: health.delhigovt.nic.in