DPIIT Recruitment 2023: Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has released a notification at dpiit.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Dec-2023
DPIIT Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|DPIIT Official Website||dpiit.gov.in|
DPIIT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||1|
|Assistant manager (Technical & Contract)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Admin & HR)||1|
DPIIT Recruitment required eligibility details
DPIIT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per DPIIT official notification candidate should have completed CA, ICWA, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||CA/ ICWA, MBA in Finance|
|Assistant manager (Technical & Contract)||Post Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Admin & HR)||MBA/ Post Graduation Degree / Diploma in Management|
Age Limit: As per the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 07-11-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DPIIT Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Managing Director, IICC Ltd, 08th Floor, Tower-1, Jeevan Bharti Building, 124, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 on or before 01-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for DPIIT Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DPIIT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Dec-2023
DPIIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dpiit.gov.in