Guru Nanak Eye Centre Recruitment 2023: Guru Nanak Eye Centre (Guru Nanak Eye Centre) has released a notification at health.delhigovt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Resident in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Oct-2023
Guru Nanak Eye Centre Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Eye Centre (Guru Nanak Eye Centre)|
|Post Details||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Guru Nanak Eye Centre Official Website||health.delhigovt.nic.in|
Guru Nanak Eye Centre Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Guru Nanak Eye Centre official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Guru Nanak Eye Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 13-09-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for Guru Nanak Eye Centre Recruitment (Junior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Directors Office at Room No.55, Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Marg, New Delhi – 110002. on or before 03-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for Guru Nanak Eye Centre Junior Resident Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Guru Nanak Eye Centre recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Oct-2023
- Date of Interview: 09th October 2023
Guru Nanak Eye Centre Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: health.delhigovt.nic.in