Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at indiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Feb-2024
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details February 2024
|Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)
|Navik (General Duty)
|No. of Posts
|Rs.21700/- Per Month
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 22 years , as on 09-Mar-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Stage-I (Computer Based Examination, Document Verification
- Stage-II (Assessment/Adaptability Test, Assessment/Adaptability Test, Document Verification, Recruitment Medical Examination)
- Stage-III (Document Verification, Pre-enrolment Medicals at INS Chilka)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Navik (General Duty)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website indiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 13-02-2024 to 27-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Feb-2024
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: indiancoastguard.gov.in