JNU Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released a notification at jnu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Laboratory Attendant in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Oct-2023
JNU Vacancy Details October 2023
|Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
|As Per Norms
|Delhi – New Delhi
|JNU Official Website
JNU Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
JNU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per JNU official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for JNU Recruitment (Laboratory Attendant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Prof. Sandeep Saxena School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi -110067, Email: email@example.com on or before 13-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for JNU Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the JNU recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Oct-2023
JNU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: jnu.ac.in