Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Tribal Affairs (Ministry of Tribal Affairs) has released a notification at tribal.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant Grade – I in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Aug-2023
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Post Details||Consultant Grade – I|
|Salary||Rs.80,000 – 1,45,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs Official Website||tribal.nic.in|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Tribal Affairs official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment (Consultant Grade – I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Commissioner, Gate no. 3A, Jeewan Tara Building, NESTS, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 18-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Consultant Grade – I Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Aug-2023
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tribal.nic.in