Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Tribal Affairs (Ministry of Tribal Affairs) has released a notification at tribal.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Jan-2024
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy Details November 2023
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
|Delhi – New Delhi
|Last Date to apply
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs Official Website
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Tribal Affairs official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment (Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Sh. Arvind Mudgal, Under Secretary, Gate No.2, Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, Ashoka Road, Patel Chowk, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 07-Jan-2024
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Assistant Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jan-2024
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tribal.nic.in