MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has released a notification at mohfw.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Feb-2023
MoHFW Vacancy Details January 2023
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
|As Per Norms
|Delhi – New Delhi
|MoHFW Official Website
MoHFW Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MoHFW official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years , as on 10-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MoHFW Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Under Secretary (Admn), Room No-330, C-Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi on or before 08-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for MoHFW Consultant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the MoHFW recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Feb-2023
MoHFW Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mohfw.gov.in