National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2024: National Horticulture Board (National Horticulture Board) has released a notification at nhb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Jan-2024
National Horticulture Board Vacancy Details December 2023
|National Horticulture Board (National Horticulture Board)
|No. of Posts
|Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-Per Month
|Delhi – New Delhi
|Last Date to apply
|National Horticulture Board Official Website
National Horticulture Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per National Horticulture Board official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Horticulture Board recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-01-2024.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For PwD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Interview, Computer Based Examination
How to apply for National Horticulture Board Recruitment (Deputy Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at National Horticulture Board official website nhb.gov.in, Starts from 16-12-2023 to 05-Jan-2024
Steps to Apply for National Horticulture Board Deputy Director Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through National Horticulture Board official website nhb.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Horticulture Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the National Horticulture Board online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-12-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Jan-2024