NBE Recruitment 2023: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released a notification at natboard.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Joint Director in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Dec-2023
NBE Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Post Details||Joint Director|
|Salary||As Per NBE Norms|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|NBE Official Website||natboard.edu.in|
NBE Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NBE official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree in Medical Science from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the National Board of Examinations recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 02-01-2024.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NBE Recruitment (Joint Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Director (Administration) at National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NAMS Building, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 (Registered Office). on or before 21-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for NBE Joint Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NBE recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Dec-2023
NBE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: natboard.edu.in