NCERT Recruitment 2023: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a notification at ncert.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Sep-2023
NCERT Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Details||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|NCERT Official Website||ncert.nic.in|
NCERT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Research Associate||1|
NCERT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCERT official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment (Research Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Department of Elementary Education , 4th Floor Room No.406, G.B.Pant Block , NCERT, Sri. Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi on or before 12-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NCERT Research Associate Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NCERT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Sep-2023
NCERT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncert.nic.in