NHAI Recruitment 2023: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification at nhai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of GIS Intern in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Sep-2023
NHAI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Details||GIS Intern|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|NHAI Official Website||nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHAI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment (GIS Intern) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NHAI official website nhai.gov.in, Starts from 31-08-2023 to 13-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NHAI GIS Intern Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NHAI official website nhai.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Highways Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHAI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Sep-2023