NLUD Recruitment 2023: National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) has released a notification at nludelhi.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Associate in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Feb-2023
NLUD Vacancy Details January 2023
|National Law University, Delhi (NLUD)
|As Per Norms
|Delhi – New Delhi
|NLUD Official Website
NLUD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NLUD official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NLUD Recruitment (Associate ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NLUD official website nludelhi.ac.in, Starts from 17-01-2023 to 11-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for NLUD Associate Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NLUD official website nludelhi.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Law University, Delhi will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NLUD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Feb-2023
- Date of Interview: 17th, 18th February 2023