Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024: Supreme Court of India (Supreme Court of India) has released a notification at sci.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Director in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Mar-2024
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details February 2024
|Supreme Court of India (Supreme Court of India)
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 1,23,100/- Per Month
|Delhi – New Delhi
|Supreme Court of India Official Website
Supreme Court of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Supreme Court of India official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Computer Application, Degree in Law, LLB, Masters Degree in Library Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Supreme Court of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-02-2024.
No Application Fee.
Computer Test, Interview
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment (Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi -110001. on or before 11-Mar-2024
Steps to Apply for Supreme Court of India Director Jobs 2024
- First of all go through the Supreme Court of India recruitment notification 2024 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Mar-2024
Supreme Court of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sci.gov.in