TRAI Recruitment 2023: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released a notification at trai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Oct-2023
TRAI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|TRAI Official Website||trai.gov.in|
TRAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TRAI official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TRAI Recruitment (Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J. L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 13-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for TRAI Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the TRAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Oct-2023