UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Officer in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Jan-2024
UIDAI Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Technical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 14,900 – 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Technical Officer||4|
|Senior Account Officer||1|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
UIDAI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI official notification candidate should have completed CA, Cost Accountant, MBA, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Technical Officer|
|Private Secretary||As Per norms|
|Senior Account Officer||CA, Cost Accountant, MBA|
UIDAI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Rs. 20,600 – 1,60,000/-|
|Assistant Technical Officer||Rs. 14,900 – 71,000/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 20,600 – 1,60,000/-|
|Senior Account Officer||Rs. 24,900 – 1,80,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 01-01-2024.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Technical Officer ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001 on or before 01-Jan-2024
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Technical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Jan-2024
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in